Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Olivia

Happy 5th Birthday!
Liv is a Girly Girl. All things pink, sparkly and spinney is her thing.
She loves to get dressed, have her hair done and make sure all is in matching order.She can not wait until she starts Kindergarten!She is a collecting pack rat! Everything is special.She makes her bed everyday.
Color? PINK PINK PINK.
She loves being with other people, socializing is great.Her favorite foods are fish sticks or a grilled cheese sandwich.
Her tears will break your heart.Dessert? Chocolate- hands down!
Drawing, Painting, coloring, creating are her favorite pass times.
I hope your day is just as sparkly fun as you are!We love you Liv!!

10 comments:

JJ said...

She suddenly looks so grown up! Happy Birthday Olivia!

Amber said...

Her tears really will break your heart. I can't believe how grown up she looks in these pictures! She is adorable and I just love that sweet little thing! Tell her happy birthday for me and that I love her so much!

Michelle said...

I can't even tell you how many of these pictures I adore. Great photography, Bree!

Ah, little Liv. I hope she had the happiest of birthdays. I think she is so sweet. You know I especially love how she talks. I could just listen to her talk in that cute little voice forever.

Give her a birthday hug from me. :)

Hillary Brown said...

happy birthday liv! what a big girl! she looks more like her mom every day. we miss you out here!

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday yesterday, Liv! Bree, those pictures turned out beautifully--each and every one of them! Liv, I knew you were a girl after my own heart--CHOCOLATE! We love you!

Brooke said...

That is a GREAT photo shoot! Love the sparkly pretty pink outfit. I love all of her facial expressions too. Hope she had a fun day! Emma loves noticing your Happy Birthday sign on your door whenever one of you has a birthday.

Audrey said...

Oh Livy!!! We LOVE you!! Happy Birthday sweet girl.

Jill said...

We do love her! She is so much fun and I love when she comes to my house because we get to do all sorts of fun crafts together!
Happy Birthday and we Love her lots!!

Kelly said...

What a cute girl! Happy birthday!!

Randy said...

HAPPY BRITHDAY LIV!!
--From Anne and Ruby

Hope she had a great day. Looks like it! I love the pictures!!!