Monday, December 24, 2012

365+1 Week 51

Merry Christmas everyone!! Can you even believe tonight is Christmas Eve?  Can you even believe that I only have one week to go and I have completed by Project 365?  I can hardly understand how this last year has gone by so quickly!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday!!!

Photo's #351-358:

"Beauty"  This a a photo of the beautiful flower's that my sister and niece brought for Liv after her dance performance.  She ADORES them!! Thanks again you two :)

"Lunchtime"  My favorite dressing to put on my favorite home lunch, a spinach salad.  That must be specified because my true favorite lunch would be going out somewhere, anywhere!!

"Candy Cane"  We are all starting to get very excited for Christmas!!

We went with the Davis family to a live Nativity up in Cottonwood Heights.  It was FREEZING!! I don't think I have ever been so cold- OK, that was a little dramatic, but really- it was 15 degrees outside.  But, they had lots of fun animals, and a tour of old town Bethlehem, and the girls couldn't get over the real baby in the mother's arms. A really beautiful sight to see.

My Santa Babies!!! A neighbor friend brought these by for Eva and Liv.  So silly and fun- they had a blast walking around with them hanging from their yummy suckers all afternoon!!

"Elf"  This is our version of an Elf on the Shelf.  Abby recieved him at school during her class 12/12/12 celebration.  We quickly looked up the original book and instructions (because I am that out of the loop on "hip parenting" and had just heard of the real thing 2 days before) and he has been reappearing in some pretty silly places ever since. I have been discovering Eva almost daily having conversations with Elvis (as the girls have named him) politely instructing him to PLEASE PLEASE bring her a real puppy on Christmas morning and don't even worry about what her Mom says!!

The Lights at Temple Square.  We met my brother and his family, as well as dragging my father along.  It was just about the most perfect night to go strolling through the lighted grounds.  After freezing earlier in the week, it was nearly 50 degrees that evening and we had a glorious time together.

Paul and I dressed in our best Christmas Sweaters for the Griffiths Family Party!  We have been wearing them out together whenever we could this month!  The moment I saw that Green Reindeer hanging on the store rack,  I just knew Paul HAD to have it!!! It just brings a great big smile to my face!!

Merry Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Randy said...

Elvis the elf. I love it!