Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Done, and Done

Who ever said you can't wait until the second week in December to do your decorating and Christmas shopping!! I am living proof that it can be done, and to perfection!! All the decor is out, Holiday cards are made and mailed. Packages to siblings have been shipped. Gifts have been purchased and all now lay beautifully snuggled under the tree. Santa has completed the girls lists and now we just await his arrival.

That being said, I do have to start baking tomorrow for class parties and neighbor gifts, but today? Today I am going to snuggle up on my couch, watch a show or two (maybe I can find While You Were Sleeping on a channel somewhere, it's a guilty pleasure I like to watch every Christmas) and relax after my previously busy week.

Just so you know- the mall yesterday was CRAZY! It took me 45 minutes to get from the freeway exit to the parking lot. No, I won't be going back until after the holiday!!

9 comments:

JJ said...

Wow! That's pretty impressive. I had so few gifts to buy this year and I'm still behind. Oh well...I keep hoping next year is better/easier.

Hildie said...

Cute stockings! Good for you getting all your Christmas stuff done.

Michelle said...

I didn't know You watched "While You Were Sleeping" around the holidays. I have a movie that I only watch at Christmas time: "Home Alone". It is a tradition now... even though it is a silly movie. :)

Speaking of holiday films, here is what we have watched so far this December:
-It's A Wonderful Life
-Home Alone
-A Christmas Carol (the 1999 version with Patrick Stewart)
-Christmas Vacation

We have "A Christmas Story" still to watch before Christmas.

Your pictures in this post are beautiful!

Randy said...

Go Bree!! I wish all was finished here. I still have some projects to finish up and one still to start...eek!

And I always like to watch While You Were Sleeping at Christmas time too. My mom owns several copies (or at least she did :))

Hillary Brown said...

bree you never cease to amaze me! you are so good at everything. so i'm really sorry i have slacked and not replied to your email! i had every intention to call you (so we would have an excuse to talk)... but that never happened... sorry. anyway, your gifts look great! and i love your stockings. i'm still working on making one for avery- not sure how to decorate it!

Brooke said...

We have While YOu Were Sleeping if you want to borrow it. I like that show too. And I love your wrapped gifts. Don't you love when the house is clean and quiet and lit up every night with Christmas lights? It's the best.

Kelly said...

Well, I still need to do everything, so come on over;)
It all looks great!

Amber said...

Good to hear things are rolling at your house! I am ready to come down for Christmas to officially begin! I left most of our presents at my mom's house and can't wait to go wrap them!

Anonymous said...

Very nice.
I liked