Friday, November 13, 2009

Confidence

I have finally figured out my new Photoshop CS4! It took several hours of browsing around finding tuts to help me. It is the same, but very different then Elements and it has taken some getting used to. I now feel comfortable, confident and proficient- which is great.

Here are my pages this week. I know, I haven't scrapped again in ages- but 2008 is officially complete in all three of the girls books- can I get a Whoot Whoot!!! (Don't even mention to me that 2009 is almost over, I may have to hurt you!)

I am in full creative swing, more to follow soon- I will get caught up, you just wait!!!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Right on!!! More pages for me to copy. :) Please keep learning that photoshop so you can convert and teach me when you come. I love the Santa page and those Ho Ho's. And if you ever want to feel caught up, just talk to me. Glad you had a great weekend away. See ya soon

Michelle said...

I'm sure you're better than I am at photoshop!! You know I'm jealous of your CS4 -- with all of those awesome features!

Cute pages and I love your new blog theme and header!

amberdat said...

I just love blowing up your pages and seeing all small little details that you put into your pages that make them look SO good! I really like the stack of ribbons in the birthday layout. I am going to have to try that on my next page!

Tina DeWitt said...

That is awesome! I am just finishing up 2007...and that is just in one book. I don't know how you keep up with all three. Congrats and I love the pages!

Jill said...

They are all adorable! So talented Miss Bree!

Jennifer said...

Cute stuff!