Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Moving right along...

Next up in the month of April was our Easter Holiday. Unlike last year, I was able to get the girls out in their new dresses for a photo shoot and I LOVED how they turned out! Here is just a sample of the cuteness that they gave me on film:

The Saturday before the holiday we had two soccer games scheduled but that didn't stop us from meeting my brother and his family to attend TWO city egg hunts as well!  We did the PG one that is at the Discovery Park:
Abby and Asher spotted the golden egg as they were lined up to make the run, but then got all chatty and missed the sounding horn, so they sprinted out as fast as they could but just missed the prize winning egg. She was a bit bummed out :(

Then we went over and participated in the Cedar Hills one as well (because Eva's game was at the same park right after the egg hunt: bonus!)
This time Abby was NOT going to miss the golden egg and sure enough she came out holding that thing of beauty!!
It earned her an extra packet of treats!

Easter Sunday they were up bright and early to see what the Easter Bunny had left them and he did not disappoint!
The hit of the day were the new skip-it's.  The girls are still skipping around the neighborhood outside 3 months later!

It was also lucky that our tree out front was in full bloom so we had our nice neighbors snap a shot of us after church because it was just too pretty to pass up.

That's all I have time for today- I will be back with the rest of April shortly- stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Taryn said...

I'm so glad that you decided to return to your blog. It is one of the only ways that I can keep up with your busy family.

Looks like the girls are doing great and succeeding at everything. Way to go Mom and Dad!

JJ said...

That was actually me. I guess my daughter was signed into the computer.