Thursday, July 11, 2013

4th of July 2013

So I'm a little late- what ya gonna do, right?!!  We had a fun filled week long celebration this year full of good times and family. My sister in law and I each took some fun pictures I would like to share.  My only regret was not getting our annual family shot all dressed up in our red white and blue, but we luckily have another try on the 24th. It was hard to pick the best photo's to tell the story, but I think these will do. We love our Wilson family, come back again real soon, OK?



Sparklers are always the most fun when it comes to child enjoyment.  Abby was particularly entertaining with her creations. Here are some of my favorites:

"Bug Eyes"

"Smiley Face"

"Name in Lights"


We ended with a fun fountain show and a few surprise aerials!  It should also be noted that I learned NOT to put blueberries in the fruit punch- while they look very festive, they WILL get stuck in the spout!!

I hope you all had a fabulous holiday too!!

2 comments:

JJ said...

Those photos are awesome! You take such amazing pictures and your girls look so cute. You are such a great mom.

Jill said...

Awesome pictures!!! You sure know how to throw a party :)