Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Using up the down time

This week my house has been making the rounds with sickness- the only one not hit yet, Paul, but he has been working so much that his tired bones FEEL like they are sick! The only good that comes out of this kind of crappyness is the fact that I can sit and edit photo's from a couple weeks ago (because I'm not carpooling around my afternoon hours!). So, I know I just gave you a slew of pictures of my little darlings- but now you get them AGAIN in all their fall leafing happiness. We made our annual trek up American Fork Canyon with my sister and her kids and as always we had a glorious time jumping in leaves, throwing leaves, and giggling among the leaves. It really is fall's one saving grace- well that and the cute jackets it requires :)

Presenting: Fall- Utah Style
Oh, I am just so lucky to have these three little sillies in my life- I just love them and their smiles brighten up the day!

5 comments:

JJ said...

Sorry to hear that everyone has been sick but look at those awesome photos you have! What a great photo shoot.

Speaking of photos, what camera do you have? For my birthday, Kelly gave me the go-ahead to buy a DSLR. I do have a price point so it's not a blank check but I'm asking everyone I know what kind of camera they use and why they like it.

Would you mind shooting me an email?

Laura said...

They are so stinkin' beautiful! Great pics!

Jill said...

Love them all!

Brooke said...

Beautiful fall pictures! Love their outfits and especially those SMILES!

Julie Wise said...

great pictures! And such beautiful girls to work with! Love them.